Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I think I wanna know ya, know ya.

Being as I have a new blog now I guess it would be appropriate to "blog" about myself. I would much rather infiltrate your mind with pictures of shiny things and an abundant amount of movie clips, but alas, I would be an anonymous blogger, and a boring one at that! So to keep things interesting, I've decided to let you into my world. This is who I am.

I...
*go by Bri...I hate the cheese.

*sleep with the TV on

*have a soft spot for animals



*never cross the street unless the little man tells me to. It irks me when people walk across the street before they're allowed.

*am currently learning a Native American language called Sahaptin. It's native to the Pacific Northwest and it's dying. I want to get a tattoo of one of the words so no matter what at least one word will survive. I haven't figured out what word I want, but I'm confident I'll know it when I see it.

*moved across the country because of a man named Ken Kesey. If I think you're cool enough I'll explain it to you, but the truth of the matter is I don't even understand it, so I tell most people I moved for "school".


*can't live without bright colors.

*want to be a poet. It's my dream job.

*go to libraries and bookstores when I'm depressed. Something about being around all of those stories makes my life seen so minuscule. Plus, the smell of books is always comforting.

*think Christmas lights should be a staple in every household year round.

*looked like Suri Cruise when I was tot. Actually, Suri Cruise looks like me.

*blare my music when I drive and take corners too fast.

*know too much about Seinfeld.

*can't lie. It's not in me.

*have wonderful parents.

*want to live in New Orleans for a little bit. A long time ago I gave a little bit of my heart to the south, a little to the north, and a lot to the west.

*can't live without kisses

*have an abundance of turquoise jewelry, big earrings, scarves, and boots.

*will always choose vinyl over a compact disc no matter what the sound quality is like

*laugh at everything and smile at 5 people a day. If I'm in a good mood I make it 10

*love people and relationships with others. Society fascinates me. I'm in awe by our thoughts and our behaviors

*am loud. I've accepted it.

*can charm the pants off of just about anyone

*love my eyes

*dance when I'm cleaning the kitchen...actually, make that anywhere

*see movies in my head when I'm listening to music. I always can pick out what songs would go with what kind of scenes. I dare say there's a future for me there, but I don't really know what that would be called in the professional world



*have a love/hate relationship with life, but we're doing really well right now!

No comments: