Wednesday, December 10, 2008

CHRISTMAS WISH LIST!!!

So, Maria over at http://www.stickersanddonuts.com/ might want me to write for her blog. Nothings set in stone just yet, but I wanted to get some practice by making a collage and since Christmas is around the corner I thought it would pay off to make my Christmas wish list! YAY! So here it is..

1. Party Monster: Did you know this movie is out of print now? My friend can't even get it on Netflix anymore. I Figured I'd put it on my wish list...it's a glitter infested bloodbath!

2. Sailor Song by Ken Kesey: My favorite author, favorite icon, favorite everything. This is one of the few books of his that I don't have. I found the one at the public library in Eugene, but I want a copy of my own.

3. Freaks and Geeks: Because it's Freaks and Geeks...duh

4. Blue Lantern: This is a great find from Urban Outfitters. I thought it would be so cute with a little tea light in it and it would so cute in my bathroom.

5. American Photobooth: I found this on Urban Outfitters.com...actually most of this stuff is from Urban Outfitters, but I love photography and this looks so amazing. I was fortunate enough to see some of the pictures inside and they're magnificent.

6.Pinhole Camera: How fun!

7.Brown Moccasins: Free People...and that's all I'm going to say about that, and they just look so warm.

8. Boho Pillow: A place to rest your head, or your ass. I love the pattern and the color scheme.

9. Thermal Hoodie: OK, I'm pretty sure I can't wear this color. Actually, I'm really sure I can't wear this color, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't rock this thing. I loves it.

No comments: