Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Desperado is a great movie

Has anyone seen Desperado?

I saw it for the first time tonight and I loved it. There's something about a Robert Rodriguez movie that always gets me. Whenever I see one of his movies I know it's one of his movies, ya know? The same thing goes for a Kevin Smith movie, but we're on separate sides of the field so I'll blog about that one later. Anyway, back to Desperado...it was amazing. I wouldn't recommend it if you're not into a shot 'em up type movie, but it's still good. The outfits were amazing. It made me want to put together an El Mariachi outfit. I tapped into my inner rockstar and created a kick ass outfit. Everything is from Urban outfitters except the gold bracelet, that's Forever 21. Here's what it would look like


For that guilty conscience

For those sunny Mexico days
Badass vest
Push up bra
Fringe cami

Studded Denim

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Lose Crawling Downloads With NZB Files You Can Hastily Find HD Movies, PC Games, MP3s, Applications and Download Them @ Dashing Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel