Sunday, December 7, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things :)


These are some of my favorite little treasures in my apartment. What are some things that make you happy?-I bought this picture frame in Venice, Italy. It's been a staple in my apartment for quite some time. The picture shown is from Switzerland. I don't know where I got the "Hippies Use Side Doors" magnet but it's one of my favorite unknown purchases.

- I painted this elephant at paint your own pottery. I won't get into it too much but I was in quite a creative mind-set. The snow globe was from the Visionary Art Museum in Baltimore. It's a snow globe of New York city...groovy.
-I got this elephant and dino candle at Sweet Life in Eugene. They're so cute! The picture in the background is of a sunflower field in South Dakota. The sunflower fields are immaculate in that state. This picture reminds me how far I've come and it makes me smile.

- This might be one of my favorite things in my apartment; a friend of mine sent me the lyrics to "Eleanor Rigby" and he wrote them on post-it-notes. They are currently on the inside of my cabinet.


-I bought this wind chime at Yellowstone National Park. I love the color and the sun. It was on clearance too! I only paid 2 bucks!



-Christmas lights!

-My sense of spirituality.

No comments: